Not all fees apply to every let – Please ask
Permitted payments under the Tenant Fee Act 2019 are:
- Rent of the property
- No Credit referencing or application fees payable other than the Holding deposit £100 inc VAT per property. Where this is greater than 1 weeks rent, the lesser amount applies.
- Tenancy Deposit/Bond capped at a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
- Novation, Variation of Assignment of Contract capped at up to £50 inc VAT (or our reasonable costs if incurred, if higher.)
- Surrender of Tenancy (covering the Landlord’s cost in reletting the property, all rent outstanding is payable until a new tenant is found – up to the maximum outstanding rent on the tenancy)
£478.80 inc VAT
if a UNMANAGED property plus rent until new tenant found
£358.80 inc VAT
if a MANAGED property, plus rent until a new tenant found
Lost keys & Security Devices charged at cost price. Receipt will be provided to prove cost. So if a replacement key costs £8.00, the key will be charged back to the tenant at £8.00.
Late rent payment after 14 days rent was overdue, capped at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Utilities (water, gas or other fuel, electricity, sewerage), Communication Services (phones other than mobile phones, Internet, Satellite television), Council Tax, Green Deal charge (or any subsequent energy efficiency scheme)
- Missed contractual appointments. The tenant indemnifies the Landlord for any loss incurred by the Landlord as a result of the Tenant failing to keep a previously agreed appointment with any third party at the Premises. Eg, if a Landlord is charged £50 for a missed appointment by a Tradesperson, then this charge will be passed on to the Tenant.
Tenant Fees consumer guide (V1.2)
What is the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
We are part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme. View Certificate
Propertymark Conduct and Membership Rules, (specifically the rules for handling Client Money), as required by Section 5 (2) (a) The Client Money Protection Schemes for Property Agents (Approval and Designation of Schemes) Regulations 2018. Please add the following link